got this and I’m going to try it thought Id share it since it seems nice and easy.
Have you ever been in the mood for lobster, but cant afford it? DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT! I have a tasty alternative to cooking your fish in the deep fryer… All you need is fish fillets, a pot of water, and some fixin’s! Best enjoyed with a freshly cracked beer, or a nice glass of red wine.
Just follow these quick simple steps, and your well on your way to enjoying dinner!
1. Take your fillet (of whatever your fish of choice might be), and cut it into cubes about 1 inch in size each.
2. In a pot, bring a generous amount of water to a boil.
3. Add a half cup of sugar and quarter cup of lemon juice to the boiling water, let boil for a few moments.
4. Drop your cubes of fish into the boiling water. The cubes will sink to the bottom of the pot.
5. Once the cubes begin to rise, use a slotted spoon, and remove them from the boiling water.
6. Melt some butter or margarine in a sauce pan, adding garlic (I also add Cajun spices), and pour the mixture into a small dish for dipping.
7. Take some tooth picks, and DIG IN!
Its simple, and tastes great!
Prep time - 5 minutes
Cook time - 10 minutes